if so, here we go:
we start of with the georgeous linea paolo 'babe' pumps
at $99.95 (which is more moolah than i've ever dropped on a pair of shoes) they not only took my breath away, they knocked the wind out of my sails...until i saw these beauties:
michael - michael kors 'raceway' platform slingbacks
at $128.95 i know that i'll never see these on the floor of my closet outside of my dreams. [backstory: now that smockdaddy and i are huge michael kors fans (thanks to bravo and project runway) i'm chomping at the bit to actually own something kors. une fille peut rêver, non?] anyhoo, they seem an almost practical buy when i finally cast my lashes on these completely impractical but hideously gorgeous betsey johnson 'ashlin' sandals:
i don't even need to tell you that they are $190.00 to prove that never, not in a million years, would i wear these shoes, but if i was, oh let's say 10 years younger, i'd be naive enough to not only wear them, but also buy them. yum!
smockmomma: November 2006 Archives
if so, here we go:
You are Wonder Woman
|You are a beautiful princess|
with great strength of character.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test
i'd rather walk on my tongue than visit the mall during the holiday season.
moms had a breast-in to protest a nursing woman's removal from a plane. way to go, gals!
read about it here.
* saint francis, who dragged me kickin' n' screamin' into the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church
* saint gemma, the lovliest and gentlest bearer of the stigmata
* saint teresa of avila, who reminds us that there are more tears shed over answered prayers than over unanswered prayers
* saint margaret clithero, one extraordinary mother & my hero
* blessed andre bessette, the humble servant & healer
* saint jerome, just cuz i admire his wit
* saint joseph, who always keeps a gracious eye on my marriage
* saint mary the virgin and mother of God, for being so patient and loving towards us all
(with a nod to TS, et al.)