....over at Quiet Life. Sometimes it is necessary to quit focusing on the icky and negative. Those things are far too easy to see, notice and fret about. So today let's all think about the things that are VERY GOOD THINGS in our lives:
1. Friday adoration
2. My parish--SMV
3. The Summas and our blogfriends
4. All the people that comment on our blog--we never thought anyone would read at all!
5. My family--including all the family we've "adopted"
6. Potato soup at La Madeleine
7. Diet cokes, even though I'm giving them up. I still love them.
8. Popcorn with butter
9. The Amazing Race
11. Nearly everything on HGTV
12. 55+ flamingos in my office
13. My multi-colored house
14. Luckydog, Maggie and Nyx, even though they are currently driving me insane
15. Wednesday lunches with Zteen--may they last a few years more!
16. Allison Kraus and everything she has ever done.
17. Texas Honky Tonk on Sunday nights on KSCS
18. Jimmy Buffett
19. Aaron Neville's album Devotion, especially his version of Jesus Loves Me
21. Decorative painting, especially with my friends
22. Sisters weekend!
23. Potty training!!!!!
24. Dancing in the kitchen
25. Yoga pants and a big t-shirt
26. Chicken enchilada casserole
27. Jon Hassler and Richard Russo
28. St. Frances de Sales
29. All my CDs by the Rat Pack guys
30. Margaritas with a lot of salt on the rim
31. Dinner with friends