....from Julie D. over at Happy Catholic and Erik over at Erik's Rants and Recipes (both links are to the right).
List the first five movie quotes you can think of. They must be from different movies.
Here are mine:
1. "Your father was a hamster, and your mother smelled of elderberries!" (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
2. "What knockers!" "Why, thank you doctor!" (Young Frankenstein)
3. "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!" (Gone With the Wind)
4. "Stand up, Miss Scout. Your daddy is passin'" (To Kill a Mockingbird)
5. "My mama says if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!" (Bambi--can you tell we just bought the new DVD today?)
and one extra
6. "We have so much in common. We both like soup." (Best in Show)