1. It is slightly embarrassing to me how absolutely hooked on this show I am.
2. Yay for my old people! I know some people hate Gretchen's voice, but I think she's FUNNY! "66 year old women should not be doing this!" Hee!
3. Rob, meet Karma. Karma meet Rob. While I still think they'll be the ultimate winners (which will bum me out slightly), I danced in my living room when his manipulation spurred the other teams on to a better flight.
4. Kelly? Hush, baby, before you make an even bigger silly of yourself.
5. Jerome the Gnome? Loved it!
6. I want the $20,000 in Travelocity bucks. Awesome prize. And it's enough so that Ron and Kelly can take separate vacations.
7. Why on earth do people in Istanbul WEIGH THEMSELVES ON THE STREETS?
8. Weren't you surprised by how little Uchenna and Joyce were ahead at the beginning of the leg? Shave your head and only be ahead by TWO MINUTES? Yikes.
9. Oh, dear. Next week everyone yelling at each other. Killer Fatigue is hitting big time.