I took my questions from the archives of BTT, because today's question (about whether I'd read the Bible or not) didn't seem very interesting to me. I guess because I assume ya'll know that the answer would be yes--especially since I teach a Bible Study every Sunday morning!
So, from a couple of years back, here are the questions I picked for today:
1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
3. Is this normal for you?
4. Where do you keep your current reads?
1. Yes, I'm reading more than one book.
2. I am currently reading three books: Sprig Musling by Georgette Heyer, Master and Commander by Patrick O'Brien (which I put down when my Heyer book came in from Amazon), and The Way of the Cross by Caryll Houselander. Starting today I will also read the four Gospels during the Triduum.
3. I have been trying to read one book at a time, though to me that means one pleasure book and one devotional/religiously oriented book. I have special time set aside for the latter. I used to have lots of books "in process", but decided, as a matter of focus and/or self-discipline to keep the numbers down.
4. My "to-read" stack is on the bottome shelf of my nightstand. I've consolidated it from being spread all over the house.