But, unlike Smock, I'm not givin' away prizes! I'm sure Smock can get most of these right away. We'll see.
1. Like, you know, like, you don't jerk people around, you know, and you don't cheat on your woman, and you take care of your family, you know, and you admit when you're wrong, or you try to, anyways. Lars and the Real Girl
2. Do not start with your magician's tricks young Moses! I am pharaoh! And you are my slave. And this... is my kingdom!
3. I can't do any of these vile things and I wouldn't WANT to. Oh, my life is like death. My children are the spawn of hell, and you're the devil. Overboard
4. I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke. The Jerk
5. Taffeta, sweetheart. Young Frankenstein
6. Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar.
Gone With the Wind
7. Well the first man comes along that can read Latin is welcome to rob us, far as I'm concerned. I'd like a chance t' shoot at a educated man once in my life.
8. Look at that. I have Africa all over my hand.
9. I never did like the idea of sitting on newspapers. I did it once, and all the headlines came off on my white pants. On the level! It actually happened. Nobody bought a paper that day. They just followed me around over town and read the news on the seat of my pants.
10. I'm a genuine, Holy Ghost, Jesus-filled preachin' machine this mornin'!
11. We could not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about. Best in Show
12. I think I'll have a large order of prognosis negative!.
13. To be with another woman, that is French. To be caught, that is American.
14. You're a doodle, Mama.
15. Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not "Every man for himself." And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up. A Fish Called Wanda
OK, that's it for now!
Happy Monday, ya'll!