The first installment of MamaT's 100 trivial bits. (And yes, SpecialK, it means you will have to eventually do it as well!) I will post mine in italics (and with capital letters :-P) so they'll be different from the Smock's:
100. My “life verse”, so to speak, is Psalm 84.
99. My “go to girl” is St. Martha.
98. I am a Martha to the bone.
97. My charism is service, among other things.
96. I have been married for 25 years this month.
95. I am thankful every day for CAS.
94. I am a goody two shoes—I don’t curse (often), I drink little, I smoke not
93. I plan on rebelling when I’m retired.
92. If I don’t retire, I plan on being the old lady running the register at
Eckerd's who doesn't know what's on sale.
91. Our retirement plan is apparently based on lottery tickets.
90. I plan on being an embarrassment to my son, but only a mild one.
89. I went to three colleges during my undergraduate years.
88. I went to graduate school.
87. I worked for almost 15 years in a career I hated.
86. It is beyond belief for the people who knew me when I was young that I
became a stay at home mom and homeschooler.
85. Homeschooling fits our family like nothing else. No regrets. None.
84. That said, homeschooling ain’t for everybody, nor is it always easy.
83. I eat when I’m tired.
82. Or sad. Or happy.
81. Now you know why I’m on Weight Watchers.