(And NO, TSO, his fan club is not waning--we were just waiting to be asked! Of course, we love YOU too, you know.)
Here are the questions for Mr. Luse over at Apologia:
1. How long have you been married, and how did you talk her into it? (You will notice that, like all good Southern women, we ASSUME that she had to be talked into it. No reflection on you or your character, it's just the way it is.)
2. What piece of advice would you give young folks approaching marriage (not necessarily including your daughter, since we assume your advice to her would be something along the lines of "If he hurts you, I'll kill him" which wouldn't be practical advice to give random young people)?
3. If you weren't a teacher, what would your dream job be? Or is teaching your dream job?
4. Convert or cradle Catholic? If a convert, what drew you to the Church? If cradle, did you ever relapse and come back?
5. Do you think we're living in the Dark Ages and just don't know it yet?