Snoop Patrol: Peeking into the House on St. Maria Ct.
1. One thing on your nightstand? A ready to tip over stack of books.
2. One thing on a wall in your living room? A rusted metal cross.
3. Three things we would find in your medicine cabinet? Bottles and bottles of PapaC medications, baby wipes, Maybelline mascara.
4. Do your dirty dishes go in the sink or dishwasher. In the sink, my dishwasher is broken!
5. Maker of your everyday dinnerware? Gibson--it's just plain white stuff from J.C. Penney's.
6. Maker of your fine china? Don't own any, don't want any.
7. If you had to save one “thing” from your home, what would it be? My pictures of ZTeen.
8. Color your living room sofa? Green/yellow/rust/offwhite plaid.
9. What reading material would we find in your bathroom? Winnie the Pooh books (McKid's), American Spectator and National Review, and any pretty catalogs that come in.
10. Most embarassing thing inyour home that you hide when guests come over? The dog blankets that look gross even when they're clean.