i'm supposed to "name ten things that iíve done that i think my readers havenít done" but this is close enough:
1. was disgnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome before finding out i was actually suffering from legionnaires' disease.
2. experienced menopause at the tender young age of nineteen -- no kidding. and was healed by God Himself through a "faith-healer" -- still not kidding.
3. survived a car accident that took "the jaws of life" to rescue me from my car -- amazingly, my first thought as i was pinned into my car with the windshield shattered into my head and neck, was "damn, i think i spilled my coke on the seat. my dad's gonna kill me."
4. did a strip tease at my not-yet hubby's place of employment.
5. had a short story entitled "mandy's picnic" (about a woman who killed and ate her boyfriend) published.
7. got reprimanded by a bobby for hanging on the front gates of buckingham palace.
8. met our number one local television anchor at a big shindig and, not knowing who she was asked, "so, what do you do?"
9. won first runner up prize in a drag show and was titled "miss the real thang."
10. have lived in every region of this great state of TEXAS. yee-HAW!