.....and I'm gonna play, even though I wasn't tagged!
1. One book that changed your life:
Evangelical is Not Enough by Thomas Howard. Pivotal in our move to the Church. Other contenders? Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl and The Great Divorce by C. S. Lewis.
2. One book that you've read more than once:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island:
My Collected Works of Jane Austen.
4. One book that made you laugh:
Straight Man by Richard Russo. The Little World of Don Camillo by Giovanni Guareschi. Sorry, I couldn't just put one!
5. One book that made you cry:
Little Women by Louisa Mae Alcott. All of my Alcott books had tear stains on them at one place or another.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
How to Lose All the Weight You Need, in only Seven Days!
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
The DaVinci Code
8. One book you're currently reading:
I broke myself of the habit earlier this year of having a ton of books "in progress" at any one time. So I only have two books in process--one a "regular" book and one a "spiritual reading" type book.
So, currently I am reading Travels With My Aunt by Graham Greene and Three Philosophies of Life by Peter Kreeft.
9. One book you've been meaning to read:
Once an Eagle by Anton Myrer.
10. Tag five others.
Nope. I played without being tagged. YOU can too!