1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
aside from the countless children's videos, i've seen trip to bountiful, sunset boulevard, i claudius, mildred pierce, susan and god, whatever happened to baby jane, the women, groundhog day, what about bob, lost in translation, babette's feast, the red violin, portrait of a lady, star wars, little miss sunshine, 9 to 5, tootsie, remains of the day, room with a view, steel magnolias, howard's end, blue sky, raising arizona, the man in the iron mask, fargo, dangerous liaisons, hamlet, romeo and juliet, places in the heart, glass menagerie, legends of the fall, house of the spirits, the world according to garp, mary reilly, ... oh heck, i don't have all day. every movie i've really enjoyed, i've probably seen at least 10 times.
2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
passion of the christ, e.t., fatal attraction, silence of the lambs, raising arizona, on golden pond, ghostbusters, empire of the sun, hand that rocks the cradle, steel magnolias, the devil wears prada, little miss sunshine . . .
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
i'd pay full price of admission to watch sir anthony hopkins read his laundry list.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
hands down, ben affleck.
5. Name a movie you can and do quote from.
see #1. i quote so often from movies i see that smockdaddy teases me about it.
6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
does the little mermaid count?
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
ditto mamaT's answer.
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
oh so many i can't choose. babette's feast, if pressed.
9. Name a movie you own.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
dana owens, aka: queen latifah.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
once. i don't remember the movie. no comments from the peanut gallery, please.
13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.
can't think of one.
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Which one?
it was so awful i don't recall what it was.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
many. the last two were hannibal rising, yes, hannibal rising, and queen.
yes. no plutter.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
as often as we can afford to.
18. What's the last movie you saw in a movie theater?
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
the royal tenenbaums.
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
rosemary's baby. "he has his father's eyes!" shudder.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
oh, the humiliation of confessing .... borat.