back in the day, they used to say you can tell a lot about a person by peeking in their medicine cabinets. apparently the new snoop-space of choice is a person's ipod. iffin you wanna play, the rules are simple: select the random play option on your iPod or iTunes and list the first 10 songs that show up. no cheating!
1. "big poppa" - the notorious b.i.g. [caveat auditor: mature lyrics]
2. "nessun dorma!" - luciano pavarotti
3. "just fine" - mary j blige
4. "absolutely fabulous (rollo remix)" - pet shop boys
5. "lakmé: viens, mallika, ... dôme épais" - dame joan sutherland, jane berbié
6. "anyone else but you" - michael cera & ellen page [juno soundtrack]
7. "no ordinary love" - sade
8. "partita for solo violin no. 3 in e major, bwv 1006: III. gavotte en rondeau" - hilary hahn
9. "only women bleed" - alice cooper
10. "blue spanish sky" - chris isaak
***smock shamelessly lifted the idea from erik over'ta his rants and recipes.